“Old Fashioned British Sweets From Your Childhood” (Photo credit: brizzle born and bred)
HOW TO MONEY RESELLING YOUR CHILDREN’S CLOTHES ON TRIPLECLICKS.COM CODE NUMBER 12508896/go.
- Make sure you give your item a good title so it is easy to find.
- Set a reasonable start price.
- Get your shipping supplies ready. ( zippy packaging) 5 boxers from $2.00 and 100 courier bags from $20.00, I googled plain packaging.
- Take a good, clear picture.
- Describe your item accurately.
- Ship your item in a timely manner from your home.
- Time it right. Sell your spring/summer in February/march, and sell Fall/winter in July/August. List toys when Mums are shopping for Christmas or other holidays gifts.
Why not get your feet wet and pick out one toy or outfit that you would like to sell and give it a try? Who knows, you might be able to take that $0.50 yard sale purchase your child has already used and turn a $50.00 profit.
Give it a go.
English: Data from 2010 Budget report (3.5 MB) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
LET THE BORROWER BEWARE.
Rule 1: Avoid excessive borrowing. Relate the level of borrowing to the level of risk in the investment.
Rule 2: Do not borrow money to buy consumables.
Rule 3: Borrow from the most cost efficient source.
Rule 4: Sell an asset if the return that you receive from it is less than the interest costs of the loans taken out to buy it.
- Take a cautious approach to borrowing.
- Avoid excessive borrowing.
- Don’t borrow to buy consumables.
- Be alert to alternative cheaper sources of finance.
- If an asset fails to return at least the cost of finance of it’s purchase, sell it.
Tasty Food Abundance in Healthy Europe (Photo credit: epSos.de)
THE SAVING MONEY CHALLENGE.
Dine out less, grow as much of your own food as possible and cut down on expensive processed food and junk food. Learn my $21 challenge. Buy groceries from the cheapest place, avoid corner dairies except for emergency supplies. (such as milk and toilet paper). Remind yourself that your aim is to have money for the sake of freedom.
- An inability to save is usually due to bad spending habits.
- Each year set a target savings level.
- Make a challenge to spend less by pruning expenses.
- Minimise your insurance costs by using an insurance broker.